What Is Social Media Marketing?
The use of social media platforms and websites to promote a product or service. Most social media platforms have built-in data analytics tools, which enable you to track the progress, success, and engagement of your ad campaigns. Companies address a range of stakeholders through social media marketing, including current and potential customers, current and potential employees, journalists, bloggers, and the general public. On a strategic level, social media marketing includes the management of a marketing campaign, governance, setting the scope (e.g. more active or passive use) and the establishment of a company’s desired social media “culture” and “tone.”
When using social media marketing, firms can allow customers and Internet users to post user-generated content (e.g., online comments, product reviews, etc.), also known as “earned media,” rather than use marketer-prepared advertising copy.
Our Social Media Marketing Strategy
Your website is done. It’s dialed in with all of the graphic elements, functionality, content and search engine optimization you could hope for! You’ve launched the site and now you can sit back and watch it go to work for you… right? Not so fast!
Websites don’t magically bring in customers and clients on their own. Like a successful product or service, websites need to be promoted so that people will come to your site and see what you have to offer. Shadowbend Studios offers a number of Social Media Marketing packages that can help promote your business and your website online.
We can help you with:
- Choosing which social media assets will best fit your marketing plans.
- Setting up your social media accounts properly.
- Integrating your social media assets with your existing website.
- Creating a weekly, monthly and yearly social media posting calendar.
- Utilizing social media marketing best practices for creating engaging posts.
- Managing your weekly, monthly, yearly social media presence. We do the work, You see the results!
- Designing a campaign utilizing written content, images and video for maximum effectiveness!
“Content is fire, social media is gasoline.” – Jay Baer