A successful content marketing strategy is telling your business’s story in a way that attracts, engages and delights your audience through each stage of the buyer’s journey. All of which you’ll learn how to do in this course.
So what exactly is a content marketing strategy? According to the Oxford dictionary it is “a type of marketing that involves the creation and sharing of online material (such as videos, blogs, and social media posts) that does not explicitly promote a brand but is intended to stimulate interest in its products or services.”
social media is an integral part of a content marketing strategy
So what are you doing for your business’ content marketing strategy? How is your story unique to you and your brand? In these uncertain economic times its imperative to have an online presence. Being sure your message is a unique one is just as important.
With Social and Physical Distancing taking center stage in the world right now its important to remember a few things:
- Many people are turning to online platforms for shopping, news, entertainment, etc.
- Its much easier to sell yourself or your business with a proven strategy.
- We all have more time now to concentrate on building our brand and the way we need to do business NOW.
Hubspot is a great resource for learning. And there’s never been a better time for some FREE online classes you can take from the privacy of your own home! Here’s a great course to learn about content marketing strategies! Check it out here!
And remember Shadowbend Studios is always here to help you with all your businesses online marketing needs!
For more from Monday Morning Marketing, check out Shadowbend Studios Blog Page
Latest posts by Skip Sommer (see all)
- Client Showcase Covid-19: Pirate Santa - May 29, 2020
- Client Showcase Covid-19: Loving Arms Childbirth Services - May 22, 2020
- Content Marketing Strategy - April 13, 2020